Here are some resources for the kids if they want to review them.
- Khan Academy’s variable review here: https://www.khanacademy.org/computing/computer-programming/programming/variables/a/review-variables
- Crunchzilla’s Code Monster lesson variables (section 3): http://www.crunchzilla.com/code-monster
As for the rest of the curriculum, a rough outline of the full lesson plan. A topic may take more than a week to cover.
- A bit of drawing in HTML5 Canvas
- Basic data structures: Arrays and Objects
- Conditional statements: if/then/else
- Loops: for loops and while loops
- Functions: Doing more
- Putting it all together
I reserve the right to put in a few more things, but these are the topics I intend to cover at least.